We strive to improve health outcomes across populations...
- Improving health status and holistic person well-being
- Reducing avoidable healthcare costs
- Driving healthcare innovations that produce measurable economic value
... through individually-targeted, evidence-guided solutions and support ...
- That take coordinated action to reduce inefficiencies and close gaps in the delivery of care
- That apply scalable, disciplined, and coordinated operational and technological approaches
- That are held accountable through systematic measurement of outcomes
- For people at all stages along the continuum of care (well, chronic, acute and post-acute)
... implemented across an evolving spectrum of community, care, and employer settings, operating approaches and payment models ...
- Bringing new technology and approaches into wide application
- Bridging the gap between broad-scale public health initiatives and individual care
- Integrating into the work of health systems and providers
- Utilizing both private sector innovation and public/private partnerships
Population Health Alliance
P.O. Box 73127
Washington, DC 20056
Tel: (202) 737-5476